Appium is an open-source and cross-platform automation testing tool, It is becoming one of the renowned tools to automate iOS and Android apps. The key reason for the quick switch was that developers found it simple to deploy mobile automation using appium and that it allowed them to create code in any Selenium-supported language. It incorporates PHP, C#, Python, Java, and Ruby. Appium Training In Chennai provides unique training programs in mobile app automation testing.
Appium uses the same libraries of Android/ iOS to write UI automation scripts to automate the apps and mobile automation using appium is more effective. It supports activities, web, and native views. Every foremost Android app development company offers best-in-class Android testing solutions implementing Appium with a custom framework depending upon the customer’s requirements.
Appium is an extended version of Selenium Webdriver API and is created to support iOS and Android driver classes. It is an ideal automation framework for all kinds of mobile applications including hybrid, native, and web. Learn how appium works on the mobile app automation testing through Appium Training Online under the guidance of experienced trainers
The benefits of utilizing Appium as a mobile app automation testing tool and how appium works are listed below:
- Appium is easy to learn for Selenium users as it has similar architectural functionalities. Also, it is compatible with other tools like Apache Maven, TestNG, Apache Ant, and Github.
- Appium has capable to test both ios, and android Because it is a cross-platform tool. Not only Appium can work on multiple platforms (Firefox and Windows) but also test diverse kinds of apps like a native app, web app, and hybrid apps.
- It is free open-source software. With the ability to work on different scripting languages, mobile app automation testing using appium becomes a unique and versatile testing platform.
- The automation tool offers smooth execution and integration with continuous integration tools including Jenkins.
- It has a client-server architecture that receives a connection from the client, listens to the command, executes the command, and responds back asap. This makes it an easy-to-use automation tool.
- As it has standard automation APIs on all platforms there is no need to recompile or modify your app for testing services.
- It is compatible with cloud-based testing and users can also run tests on both emulators and real devices.
- Appium has GUI-related controls and widgets which allows users to run the same test scripts for multiple software versions of various apps.
- It ensures the apps are efficient, high on performance, and bug-free before the launch. It saves a lot of time and manual efforts thus seeing great exponential growth in the fleeting time span.
Appium is one of the smart tools with wide framework interoperability. Most of the companies go with mobile automation using appium. Appium Training In Coimbatore provides a complete tutorial for all mobile test tools. Learn appium at FITA Academy, Kick start your career in the mobile app automation testing field.