Selenium is an open-source software testing framework that is used in automation testing. It has a different approach for each of the software testing tool within the set of tools available. Though, number of tools are available in it, test engineers use one to two tools at the maximum for a project that is most suitable. With proper selenium training in Chennai, one can excel all the tools available. It works on multiple platforms like Windows, Mac, Linux, etc.
Selenium testing training in Chennai helps in understanding all the testing tools available which are mainly used in testing of web applications. The support provided to access multiple browser platforms for a complete set of test cases, is a silent feature of selenium.
Fita academy provides selenium training in Chennai which helps in transforming you from an average tester to a professional. Our training includes the four major parts of selenium namely, Selenium Integrated Development Environment (IDE), Selenium Remote Control (RC), WebDriver and Selenium Grid. Hence, for the best selenium training in Chennai, Fita academy stands as the first chance as we also provide placement services for our students upon successful completion of the course.
Selenium Training Syllabus:
- Why and When Automation?
- Is automation the final solution?
- Selenium Introduction – What is Selenium and Why Selenium?
- Introduction of Selenium Components
- Java in Selenium
OOPS Concepts and Core Java Introduction:
- OOPs concepts – Setup Java environment – Download JDK and Setup eclipse
- Java programming concepts
- Class, Object, Variables, Methods, Packages
- Conditions and Loops
- Access and Non-access modifiers
- Array and Array list
- Interfaces, Inheritance, Collections, Exceptions
Selenium IDE and RC Introduction:
- Installing Selenium IDE
- “Selenese” – Selenium Commands
- Actions, Asserts, Assesors
- Developing Test Cases & Test Suites With Selenium-IDE
- Introduction to Selenium RC
Selenium WebDriver Introduction:
- Selenium WebDriver Introduction
- Architectural difference between WebDriver Vs RC
- Download and Configure WebDriver with Eclipse
- Cross Browser Testing – Firefox, IE, Chrome, HtmlUnitDriver
- Object locators / Identification
- Handling various WebElement using WebDriver
- Handling Mouse movements and keyboard Events
- Handling pop-ups, windows and Alerts
- Automating Real time scenarios
- Testing Framework and Tools
- Introduction of testing framework, Types of frameworks
- TestNG introduction and Configuration with eclipse
- TestNG Annotations and Data Providers
- Creating Test Suite with TestNG
- Tools helping Object identification
Develop Hybrid Framework:
- Developing Hybrid Framework for Web Application using WebDriver /TestNG
- Use external Data for Testing (Excel sheet, xml files, Property file)
- Reading and understanding reports
- Screenshot of Failed Test case
- Integration with Maven
- Integration with Hudson
- Remote Webdriver concepts
Related Tags: Selenium Training in Chennai, Selenium Training Chennai, Selenium Training in Velachery, Selenium Training in T Nagar, Best Selenium Training in Chennai, Best Selenium Course in Chennai, Selenium Course in Chennai, Selenium Courses, Selenium Course Chennai, Selenium Training Institute in Chennai, Selenium Institutes in Chennai, Selenium Institutes, Selenium Training Center in Chennai, Selenium Training Centers in Chennai, Best Selenium Training Institutes in Chennai, Selenium Training With Placement, Selenium Training In Chennai at Fita, Selenium Training, Selenium Training Fees, Selenium Testing Training in Chennai
Submit your review